What is Eraser?
Eraser is a docs and diagrams platform for engineering teams.
Eraser enables developers to create docs and diagrams at the speed of thought via a minimal UI, keyboard-driven flows, markdown, and diagram-as-code.
Docs and diagrams can be saved on the Eraser web app as well as in your GitHub repository.
Eraser has 3 major elements:
The canvas is where you can express your visual ideas.
- Organize your canvas using figures
- Use diagram-as-code to draw beautiful technical diagrams
- Use insert menu (
/) to find any shape, icon, or element
- 1000+ tech logos and cloud icons included
The note editor is where you can create a visual document.
- Insert live diagrams created from the canvas
- Use markdown for formatting
- Save as .MD file to GitHub
The dashboard is for organizing Eraser files created by you and your teammates.
- Create folders and private files
- Search across text on canvas and notes
Updated 23 days ago