Currently only available in Cloud Architecture Diagrams and Flow Charts. Coming soon to Entity Relationship Diagrams too. Please help us improve this feature by providing feedback.
- Click on diagram-as-code. The entire diagram will be selected.
- Click on a specific node, group, or arrow. The specific element will be selected and a draggable edit banner will appear on the bottom.
- Move or resize the selected element.
Resetting means to revert to Eraser's default diagram-as-code layout engine. This will remove your manual edits to diagram layout. There are two ways for this to happen:
- Manual reset: If you click on the
Reset Layoutbutton in the bottom banner, the layout will be reset.
- Automatic reset: If you make a significant edit to the code editor, the layout will automatically reset.
- Moving nodes and groups
- Moving arrow binding positions (on the same target)
- Moving group labels
- Resizing nodes and groups
Logical changes cannot be made on the canvas. They still need to be made on the code editor.
- Creating new nodes or groups
- Deleting nodes or groups
- Moving nodes or groups in and out of groups
- Renaming nodes or groups
- Binding arrows to a different target
Updated 3 months ago